We’ll need to work together to end armed police patrols. Here’s some things you can do:
- Contact the police and your representatives and tell them you’re concerned about the armed police patrols. You can find scripts to help you call or write in on here.
- Tweet or post on Facebook with the hashtag #ArmsDownNZ
- Share your experience with police violence.
- Have a conversation about armed police patrols with your friends and whānau. Talk to your loved ones about why armed police patrols are a threat to their safety.
- Follow our Twitter or Facebook for more updates and spread the word.
- Contribute art to illustrate the stories we’ve received.